The Dimension® Xpand Plus
The Dimension® Xpand Plus integrated chemistry system combines chemistry, STAT and specialty testing on a single, compact, easy-to-use system.
Full-range integrated capability in a small footprint
- True integration of chemistry and immunoassay for improved workflow efficiency
- Easy-to-use Dimension platform provides the confidence that every trained operator can run any test, any time
- Full disease-state profiling on a single analyzer
- The most commonly ordered panels from a single sample
The ADVIA Centaur®
The ADVIA Centaur® CP Immunoassay System is a mid-volume, high-throughput bench top system that enhances your in-house test capability. With its broad menu and short Turn Around Times (TAT), you can do more — without compromising efficiency, productivity, or quality. And it features the superior sensitivity and specificity you expect of Chemiluminescent with Advanced Acridinium Ester Technology.
- You want higher productivity? ADVIA Centaur CP System provides uninterrupted system processing when loading samples, reagents, and consumables.
- You want better patient care? ADVIA Centaur CP System supports STAT samples as well as test prioritization of routine samples.
- You want easier handling? ADVIA Centaur CP System has advanced features such auto dilution, reflex, and reruns without operator intervention.
- You want more convenience? ADVIA Centaur CP System takes ready-to-use reagents straight from the refrigerator, the same reagents as the ADVIA Centaur XP System.
- The ADVIA Centaur CP System is an immunoassay test instrument for mid-volume labs. Its broad menu lets you both expand and consolidate – by bringing a wide range of assays to one workstation, eliminating redundant systems.
- The ADVIA Centaur CP System is easy to operate, increases efficiency and streamlines workflow. It offers the excellent sensitivity and specificity expected from direct Chemiluminescent with Acridinium Ester technology.
The Cobas6000 (e601 module) analyzer is a fully automated, software-controlled system for immunoassay analysis. it is designed for both quantitative and qualitative in vitro determinations using large variety of tests for analysis. It is ready to use 24 hours per day.
The cobs 6000 analyzer is:
- fully automated
- Uses serum /plasma
- Performs in vitro quantitative and qualitative tests on a wide range of analytes
- Performs photometric assays and ion-selective electrode measurements on c 501 modules
The Sysmex XT-1800i
The Sysmex XT-1800i are automated hematology analyzers for in vitro diagnostic use in clinical laboratories.
The Sysmex XT-1800i can analyze and output the results of 21 parameters of a blood sample
The Sysmex XT-1800i analyzer is:
- fully automated
- use Barcode system (LIS)